I started this year out committed to Busting through some of my Stash instead of adding to it. LOL .. Yeah Right! I think we all know how that usually works out, right?
Not to disappoint, I haven’t made the dent in my Stash that I could have buy this time. There are no gaping holes in my yarn cabinet.
- I used up some cotton during the Market Bag CAL in May.
- I had great plans to make christmas gifts of pillows made from 12″ squares from the Designer Showcase and the Block of the Month Groups on Ravelry .. 6 blocks later I was bored with blocks and didn’t make another one.
- I made some Drink Glass Cozies and a potholder or three
- a Heart Bunting for my bestie
- Tried my hand at designing a Nursing Cover .. that was a disaster!
- My Superbowl Hat and Drink Cozy was pretty cool
Most recently, I’ve been crocheting chemo caps for the Halos of Hope Challenge. I think this doubles as a pretty good Stash-Buster too! I was hoping to make one ‘Halo’ a day but haven’t quite reached that goal either.
I’m real happy with me and my Halos though! Pleased enough to want to share them with you today