September begins our Fall Crochet Along and It’s Time for the Big Reveal!
Just take a moment for inspirations sake…
Ok, are you ready now? Here we go
You will be needing your favorite DK or Sport weight yarn.
12.25 oz or 350 grams .. 1,414 yards or 3,395 meters
I like to use yards/meters when picking yarn for a pattern because weights have left me short a time or two.
- There is no Sign-Up Form needed when you Crochet Along with me here at Crochet Happy. You can find all the project details right here on this page. And to make sure that you can always find this page..
Look to the right sidebar –>> That green Sept.CAL button will be right there until we’re done. There is also a link for this page in the white portion of our header..just have a look.
- We will be chatting it up over in our Ravelry Group. So if you need some help, or just want to join in the fun, head on over. We are a very helpful and Happy bunch
- If you are not already a member of Ravelry.com..it is FREE, it is AWESOME, it is possibly patterns and fibery friends in the world. You can sign-up HERE
- I have added a gallery below for us to share our project photos as we work along..And later on, I will add a Finishes Gallery to show off our Finishes too.
- I’ve got a Pinterest Board for this Event too! So I want to encourage EVERYBODY to PIN their progress photos so we can all share in our successes
We do have a Sponsor for this CAL and we will be offering Prizes for those who submit Finished Projects. (happy dance) I’ll be introducing our Sponsor and talking more about the Prizes in a day or two.
I am also chatting with our Designer, Olga to set up a date/time when she can stop in and chat with us. So you will have an opportunity to meet her and ask her questions :D Isn’t that AWESOME?!
Ok..Here is your link to this fabulous pattern: Lacy Crochet
Olga has put together this Tutorial to help anyone having trouble getting started..THANKS OLGA!
Please Link Up your works in progress below!